Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2020 – Faces Designs Stencils Patterns Templates | Jack O Lantern: Hey Guys, We have written more than 100+ ideas for this Halloween which will give you a broad idea of how you can carve a pumpkin and present to your loved ones. People just wait for Halloween in a crazy manner all around the year and it would be a great idea to do some pumpkin carving patterns 2020 at home to make Halloween even more special. Pumpkin really means a lot to people because it will give Chance to people to carve them and present to their loved ones.
Bonus: We also upload some dinosaur Pumpkin carving ideas and 22+ Pop Culture Pumpkin Carving Designs & ideas, It is not easy to deny that your nights are going to be scariest this Halloween with these dinosaur Pumpkin carving ideas. Stay tuned on our website if you want to make your Halloween the most wonderful this time.
We have also uploaded different easy pumpkin carving ideas with images, you can check one by one and share with your loved ones. You can also check out some cool stencils such as stencils with cat and patterns with the skull. We also uploaded some Halloween coloring pages for kids which is totally free so also check once.
Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2020 – Faces Designs Stencils Patterns Templates Jack O Lantern
You can add a special touch of creativity and artistic appeal to the pumpkins by carving them with brilliant ideas and make them the center of attraction in your celebration. You can just check these Halloween pumpkin carving Ideas one by one and share with your friends. Check out one by one and share with your loved ones on this special day.
Here Are Some of the Best Ideas for Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Why not turn your pumpkin into Dracula? To get the red effect use your knife to go nearly completely through then scrape out the front, leaving a thin layer.
Pumpkin Carving with Teeth
Why not give your pumpkin some teeth? Carve as normal then carefully peel the teeth for a scary effect.
Pumpkin with Chinese Dragon
This magnificent Chinese Dragon is made from illuminated pumpkins on display at the “Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns” show in Los Angeles, California in 2016.
Donald Trump Pumpkin
Another Trumpkin is joined by Hillary Clinton, by pumpkin carver Hugh McMahon in Chelsea Market, New York
Simple dotted style Pumpkin
1) Simple dotted style: Just hollow the inside stuff of pumpkin and create small holes all over in the form of polka dots. If you wish you can also paint the outside of the pumpkin. Now you can place a battery operated light bulb inside the pumpkin. At night it will glow as if the stars are shining in the night. It will make your Halloween very special.
Beautiful pot design Pumpkin
2) Beautiful pot design: You need to follow the content of the pumpkin and then paint it in any style you like. After that, place a glass or plastic bottle inside the pumpkin.
Now you can put some flowers inside the glass or plastic bottle which is actually surrounded by the pumpkin. It will appear like a pumpkin vase and you will simply fall in love with the adorable design.
Special message pumpkin
3) Special message pumpkin: If you wish to convey a special message through the pumpkin, then after making it hollow you can use a sharp tool available at home to carve letters and numbers. Such a pumpkin would give the message you want to convey to the visitors. Special message pumpkin will be pumpkin carving ideas for Toddlers and preschoolers.
Zombies and skeletons Pumpkin
4) Zombies and skeletons: Halloween would be incomplete without zombies and skeleton based pumpkin. For the exact designs, you can always check on the internet and then carve the pumpkin in the best possible way. A spooky feel is very much essential in Halloween and such a craved pumpkin will definitely be the centre of attraction.
Vampire and witch styled pumpkin
5) Vampire and witch styled pumpkin: You can make vampire and witch style pumpkin by carving it with patience and efforts. It may take a little time to make it like that but the final results would be absolutely stunning.
Pumpkin with Halloween city
6) The Halloween city: You can take around 5 to 6 pumpkins and paint houses and castles on it. Now take out the little pieces out with appropriate tools that will be seen like open windows and gates. Such pumpkins, when put together, will give a special feel as if you have entered into the Halloween city.
Cartoon character based pumpkin design
7) Cartoon character based pumpkin design: You can also carve the pumpkin in form of special cartoon characters that you love. To achieve perfection in such carving it may take a little time but you can always give a try, after all, it’s the matter of Halloween. In order to get the exact design of cartoon characters, you can always search online and then begin the carving.
8) Artistic pumpkin: You can create a really artistic pumpkin by engraving or carve flower patterns, leaf designs, branch design etc. It will make the pumpkin look really creative and alluring. It will surely become the main centre of attraction for Halloween.
9) Happy pumpkin: What would be better than a pumpkin bearing a smiley face? You can easily carve the pumpkin to have a smiley face. If you want you can provide such carving a little touch of comedy by making false teeth with help of white paint colour, adding black wool to act like hair, you can also stitch some small clothes at home to give the appearance to the pumpkin like a human figure. It is a nice idea to carve a pumpkin in this way.
Pumpkin with Favourite animals
10) Favourite animals: You can carve any animal that you like by using a pumpkin. For the exact design, you may check online to get a complete idea that how simply the carving can be done. You can make a lion face, cat, birds, etc. easily by carving the pumpkin. You can also paint it if you want to give a more appealing look.
Space styled pumpkin
11) Space styled pumpkin: You can make a planet out of a pumpkin by carving it. Paint it so that it gets a natural planet like the look and for creating the outer ring of the planet you can use foil paper in silver colour. So you can get your own planet carved at home by actually using a pumpkin.
12) Owl-faced pumpkin: You can very easily make owl faces by carving the pumpkin. First of all, follow the content inside the pumpkin and then with special tools carve owl faces. You can also try carving some funny owl faces to add a humorous touch.
Scary faced pumpkin
13) Scary faced pumpkin: Create a face on the pumpkin that is scared. You can make this https://halloweenpumpkincarvingpatterns.com/scary-pumpkin-carving-ideas-designs-patterns-for-halloween.htmlstyle of a face by creating broad eyes, open mouth etc. Just pay attention to the vital details while creating a pumpkin that looks like a scared person and you will be able to achieve absolute perfection.
Stylish human pumpkin
14) Stylish human pumpkin: You can make a pumpkin very stylish looking male or female. For that, just paint the outside of pumpkin to make features like eyes, nose, lips, hair etc. You can then place accessories like sunglasses, earrings, duplicate hair to actually give it a feel of the real person.
15) Sparkling pumpkin: You can make a really glossy and sparkling pumpkin by using sparkle colours. It will look like something from another world. You can use glitter, sparkle pens, and other creative accessories for designing such a pumpkin.
Pumpkin with Crawly creature
16) Pumpkin with Crawly creature: This can again be termed as a very creepy kind of pumpkin carving style. You can paint the pumpkin in the form of a spider or any other insect. To make legs of these creatures you can use foil paper and roll it into twisted leg shape. If you want, you can glue it on sides of pumpkin as it is or otherwise you can paint these foils with black colour for the more realistic look. It will give a crawly insect-like appeal.
These are some of the best Halloween pumpkin carving ideas that you can easily try at home. So don’t wait anymore and explore your creative side with these awesome suggestions.
17) Eye See You Pumpkin
Put white pumpkins inside bigger, orange pumpkins to create these spooky-looking carvings.
Don’t look this modern Medusa in the eye or you might turn to stone. Carve 2 large round eyes, 2 smaller circles for nostrils, and squiggly mouth into a blue-green pumpkin. (Tip: Measure and plan for eye holes to fit LED lights snugly.) Push in LED lights. Hot-glue armature wire to back of rubber snakes, leaving a few extra inches on back end. Push wired snakes into top at sides for pigtails.
19) Bean Bag Toss Pumpkins
No, these pumpkins are screaming, they are getting ready to join in on the festivities. Stack two on top of each other, give them a big enough mouth, and you’ve got the perfect bean bag toss game.Source: goodhousekeeping.com
20) Head of Hair
Top your pumpkin with its very own plant toupee. Carve out the top of the gourd and tuck in a pot of grass or ivy for a truly awesome hairdo.Source: goodhousekeeping.com
5) Autumn Leaf Carving
Turn your pumpkin into a work of art by using a small knife to gently create leaves. After all, the foliage is one of the prettiest parts of fall.Source: countryliving.com
21) Pumpkin Candy Jar
The only things sweeter than this chalkboard pumpkin candy jar are the treats inside.
22) Scary Sights
23) Fright Night
24) Haunted house pumpkin
Are your carving skills up to the test? Probably not (no offence), but nothing wrong with aiming high..
25) Instant Pot Pumpkin
Thanks to Reddit user kalitarios1, Instant Pot fans know exactly how to decorate their pumpkins this year.
26) A Pumpkin With a Tongue
Layering more than one pumpkin is a great way to mix up your carving technique this year. This feisty pumpkin from Ladyface Blog is made by carving a simple jack-o’-lantern and layering the hair and tongue on top. This is a great, creative idea that even kids can try.
Halloween Pumpkin Stencils Ideas & Designs 2020
We have uploaded a number of Halloween pumpkin carving stencils, which will give you a wide variety to choose one stencil out of them, just check out and pick the best one.