Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2019 – Faces Designs Stencils Patterns Templates | Jack O Lantern: Download Traditional, Easy & Scary pumpkin carving ideas with different templates, Jack o Lantern and Pumpkin Carving Patterns with funny faces for this Halloween 31st October 2019. Hey Guys, We have written more than 10 ideas for this Halloween which will give you a broad idea of how you can carve a pumpkin and present to your loved ones. People just wait for Halloween in a crazy manner all around the year and it would be a great idea to do some pumpkin carving patterns at home to make Halloween even more special. Pumpkin really means a lot to people because it will give Chance to people to carve them and present to their loved ones.
We have also uploaded different easy pumpkin carving ideas with images, you can check one by one and share with your loved ones. You can also check out some cool stencils such as stencils with cat and patterns with the skull. We also uploaded some Halloween coloring pages for kids which is totally free so also check once.
- 1 Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2019
- 2 Here Are Some of the Best Ideas for Halloween Pumpkin Carving
- 3 Bear Pumpkin
- 4 Dracula Pumpkin
- 5 Pumpkin Carving with Teeth
- 6 Pumpkin with Chinese Dragon
- 7 Donald Trump Pumpkin
- 8 Simple dotted style Pumpkin
- 9 Beautiful pot design Pumpkin
- 10 Special message pumpkin
- 11 Also, See:
- 12 Zombies and skeletons Pumpkin
- 13 Vampire and witch styled pumpkin
- 14 Pumpkin with Halloween city
- 15 Cartoon character based pumpkin design
- 16 Artistic pumpkin
- 17 Happy pumpkin
- 18 Pumpkin with Favourite animals
- 19 Space styled pumpkin
- 20 Owl-faced pumpkin
- 21 Scary faced pumpkin
- 22 Stylish human pumpkin
- 23 Sparkling pumpkin
- 24 Pumpkin with Crawly creature
- 25 Halloween Pumpkin Stencils Ideas & Designs 2019
- 26 Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Adults
- 27 Jack o Lantern Templates
- 28 Jack o Lantern Faces
- 29 Jack o Lantern Ideas
- 30 Jack o Lantern Designs
- 31 Pumpkin Carving Templates
- 32 Pumpkin Carving Designs
- 33 Pumpkin Carving Faces
- 34 Pumpkin Carving Patterns
- 35 Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2019 without Carve or No carve
- 36 Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Lovers
Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2019
We have uploaded different ideas with images which will give you a wide variety of pumpkin carving ideas.
The pumpkin that Reads: Once you are done carving a face on the pumpkin, render it with reading glasses. Place some books and a pen near the pumpkin. Your pumpkin is now ready to acquire its education. This is the easiest ideas for carving a pumpkin.
Frolicking Pumpkin: After taking out the seeds and the pulp from inside the pumpkin, take a sharp knife on the pumpkin and sculpt a funny face on the pumpkin with a broad grin. Ensure that you carve the teeth as well of the pumpkin to add further to the humour. We have also uploaded some more ideas you can check out one by one.
Smiles Spreading Pumpkin: No matter what event or festival you are organising or attending, smiles are indispensable. The same goes for the Halloween as well. Take the pumpkin, and remove the seeds from inside it. Take a suitable tool such as a knife and carve a beautiful smiling face on the pumpkin surface.
The Gang of Pumpkins: Here you need to have around 5-8 small pumpkins. Draw amusing facial expressions on all the pumpkins with the use of different paint colours. To cap it all, you can take the help of some other accessories as well such as a cap, sunglasses, bow, etc.
You can add a special touch of creativity and artistic appeal to the pumpkins by carving them with brilliant ideas and make them the center of attraction in your celebration. You can just check these Halloween pumpkin carving Ideas one by one and share with your friends. Check out one by one and share with your loved ones on this special day.
Solve the Pumpkin: After removing the inner material of the pumpkin, either draw a colorful pattern on the pumpkin or paste any random picture on it. Take out multiple shapes with the help of a knife from the pumpkin and ask kids to place the removed pieces to their original position.
Attired Pumpkin: Fancy dress parties are not the only occasion to put on funny and tempting clothes. You can indulge in the same on the Halloween as well, but here, your pumpkin gets to be dressed up. Put on different clothing on the pumpkin and supplement it with the necessary accessories based on the attire chosen.
Here Are Some of the Best Ideas for Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Why not turn your pumpkin into Dracula? To get the red effect use your knife to go nearly completely through then scrape out the front, leaving a thin layer.
Pumpkin Carving with Teeth
Why not give your pumpkin some teeth? Carve as normal then carefully peel the teeth for a scary effect.
Pumpkin with Chinese Dragon
This magnificent Chinese Dragon is made from illuminated pumpkins on display at the “Rise of the Jack O’Lanterns” show in Los Angeles, California in 2016.
Donald Trump Pumpkin
Another Trumpkin is joined by Hillary Clinton, by pumpkin carver Hugh McMahon in Chelsea Market, New York
Simple dotted style Pumpkin
1) Simple dotted style: Just hollow the inside stuff of pumpkin and create small holes all over in the form of polka dots. If you wish you can also paint the outside of the pumpkin. Now you can place a battery operated light bulb inside the pumpkin. At night it will glow as if the stars are shining in the night. It will make your Halloween very special.
Beautiful pot design Pumpkin
2) Beautiful pot design: You need to follow the content of the pumpkin and then paint it in any style you like. After that, place a glass or plastic bottle inside the pumpkin.
Now you can put some flowers inside the glass or plastic bottle which is actually surrounded by the pumpkin. It will appear like a pumpkin vase and you will simply fall in love with the adorable design.
Special message pumpkin
3) Special message pumpkin: If you wish to convey a special message through the pumpkin, then after making it hollow you can use a sharp tool available at home to carve letters and numbers. Such a pumpkin would give the message you want to convey to the visitors. Special message pumpkin will be pumpkin carving ideas for Toddlers and preschoolers.
Zombies and skeletons Pumpkin
4) Zombies and skeletons: Halloween would be incomplete without zombies and skeleton based pumpkin. For the exact designs, you can always check on the internet and then carve the pumpkin in the best possible way. A spooky feel is very much essential in Halloween and such a craved pumpkin will definitely be the centre of attraction.
Vampire and witch styled pumpkin
5) Vampire and witch styled pumpkin: You can make vampire and witch style pumpkin by carving it with patience and efforts. It may take a little time to make it like that but the final results would be absolutely stunning.
Pumpkin with Halloween city
6) The Halloween city: You can take around 5 to 6 pumpkins and paint houses and castles on it. Now take out the little pieces out with appropriate tools that will be seen like open windows and gates. Such pumpkins, when put together, will give a special feel as if you have entered into the Halloween city.
Cartoon character based pumpkin design
7) Cartoon character based pumpkin design: You can also carve the pumpkin in form of special cartoon characters that you love. To achieve perfection in such carving it may take a little time but you can always give a try, after all, it’s the matter of Halloween. In order to get the exact design of cartoon characters, you can always search online and then begin the carving.
8) Artistic pumpkin: You can create a really artistic pumpkin by engraving or carve flower patterns, leaf designs, branch design etc. It will make the pumpkin look really creative and alluring. It will surely become the main centre of attraction for Halloween.
9) Happy pumpkin: What would be better than a pumpkin bearing a smiley face? You can easily carve the pumpkin to have a smiley face. If you want you can provide such carving a little touch of comedy by making false teeth with help of white paint colour, adding black wool to act like hair, you can also stitch some small clothes at home to give the appearance to the pumpkin like a human figure. It is a nice idea to carve a pumpkin in this way.
Pumpkin with Favourite animals
10) Favourite animals: You can carve any animal that you like by using a pumpkin. For the exact design, you may check online to get a complete idea that how simply the carving can be done. You can make a lion face, cat, birds, etc. easily by carving the pumpkin. You can also paint it if you want to give a more appealing look.
Space styled pumpkin
11) Space styled pumpkin: You can make a planet out of a pumpkin by carving it. Paint it so that it gets a natural planet like the look and for creating the outer ring of the planet you can use foil paper in silver colour. So you can get your own planet carved at home by actually using a pumpkin.
12) Owl-faced pumpkin: You can very easily make owl faces by carving the pumpkin. First of all, follow the content inside the pumpkin and then with special tools carve owl faces. You can also try carving some funny owl faces to add a humorous touch.
Scary faced pumpkin
13) Scary faced pumpkin: Create a face on the pumpkin that is scared. You can make this https://halloweenpumpkincarvingpatterns.com/scary-pumpkin-carving-ideas-designs-patterns-for-halloween.htmlstyle of a face by creating broad eyes, open mouth etc. Just pay attention to the vital details while creating a pumpkin that looks like a scared person and you will be able to achieve absolute perfection.
Stylish human pumpkin
14) Stylish human pumpkin: You can make a pumpkin very stylish looking male or female. For that, just paint the outside of pumpkin to make features like eyes, nose, lips, hair etc. You can then place accessories like sunglasses, earrings, duplicate hair to actually give it a feel of the real person.
15) Sparkling pumpkin: You can make a really glossy and sparkling pumpkin by using sparkle colours. It will look like something from another world. You can use glitter, sparkle pens, and other creative accessories for designing such a pumpkin.
Pumpkin with Crawly creature
16) Pumpkin with Crawly creature: This can again be termed as a very creepy kind of pumpkin carving style. You can paint the pumpkin in the form of a spider or any other insect. To make legs of these creatures you can use foil paper and roll it into twisted leg shape. If you want, you can glue it on sides of pumpkin as it is or otherwise you can paint these foils with black colour for the more realistic look. It will give a crawly insect-like appeal.
These are some of the best Halloween pumpkin carving ideas that you can easily try at home. So don’t wait anymore and explore your creative side with these awesome suggestions.
Halloween Pumpkin Stencils Ideas & Designs 2019
We have uploaded a number of Halloween pumpkin carving stencils, which will give you a wide variety to choose one stencil out of them, just check out and pick the best one.
Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Adults
Does not matter how modern the world gets, the pumpkin carving ideas on the Halloween will never be out of fashion. People from every age group indulge in pumpkin carving to adorn their places by having different expressions of pumpkins roaming around them. For the adults who are planning to celebrate the coming Halloween with some new ideas, the following pumpkin carving methods will come to a lot handy for them.
Pumpkins that Love: What could be a better idea of carving pumpkins than the ones spreading love and peace? Take a pair of pumpkins, remove all the seeds and pulp, and carve the face of a guy in one while the face of a girl on another with both blowing kisses to each other.
Jocular Pumpkin: If you are already done making the surrounding romantic with the couple pumpkin, then you should have the pumpkin in your home that bears a broad smile. You can carve a broad smile on the face of the pumpkin and place a battery operated lantern inside it to enjoy it in the dark as well.
Blood Sucking Pumpkin: We all have seen vampires inspired movies, how about having a vampire pumpkin resting at your doorstep? Once you are done removing the inner material of the pumpkin, render it with the carving that reflects the face of a vampire.
Educated Pumpkin: Yes, you heard it right. An educated pumpkin. Carve the face of a bookworm with the reading glasses on and a book lying in front of it. To make it all the more enthralling, dress it up with adequate clothing. Now, your pumpkin reads too.
Dressed Up Pumpkin: We are all fond of putting on fancy and eye-catching dresses. Well, you can apply the same to your pumpkin as well. Put on glittering, sparkling, funny, or movie characters inspiring dress on your pumpkin and carve a suitable face on the pumpkin.
We have shared a number of Halloween pumpkin patterns ideas with you, hope you will really like it and will share with your friends, If you need more ideas you can tell us through comments. We will surely upload more ideas related to pumpkin carving.
Jack o Lantern Templates
Jack o Lantern Faces
Pumpkin Carving Templates
Pumpkin Carving Designs
Pumpkin Carving Faces
Pumpkin Carving Patterns
Pumpkin carving ideas for 7-year-old: If you are planning to welcome this Halloween with more enthusiasm and great pumpkin carvings, then you put your toils on our shoulders as we are going to endow you with the extravagant ideas. Either you want to carve a pumpkin for yourself or teach your kid about this art, you will not face disappointment in any way. You need to focus on only the safety of your child as that is before any celebration. After ensuring the terms of safety, you may try these ideas.
- Happy Pumpkin: A happy face pumpkin is not a battling carving to perform so you can easily rely on your kid’s skills that they can do it. Show them similar examples if you want to witness perfection in their pumpkin art.
- Ghost pumpkin: You do not need to put much efforts to carve this pumpkin so draw a painting of ghost on the pumpkin. Then, you can instruct your kid to carve the parts as per the drawings. Make it sure that you do not hand over the carving toolkit into the hands of your kid.
- Vomiting pumpkin: Allow your kid to carve the pumpkin and instruct them not to throw the inner pulp of pumpkin whereas spreading that for making it look like vomit. Then, your carving is ready.
- Forest pumpkin: The forest pumpkin carving is effortless as you need to extract the pulp out from the pumpkin. Afterwards, say your kid to fill it with grass and to place some small sculptures of animals into it.
- Cat pumpkin: The little moustache of a cat is not going to be much challenging to carve for your kid. Thus, you can do one thing that draws the structure and allow the kid to carve with their hands.
After this, your kid will surely enjoy the Halloween eve, as nothing is better than watching own carvings. So, allow your kid to spread the wings.
Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2019 without Carve or No carve
Drizzled-Paint Pumpkin: Spray-paint a clean pumpkin black or white. Dip a brush into paint and drizzle paint onto the pumpkin one color at a time, turning and tipping it for even coverage and to remove any paint that collects around the stem. After one coat dries, layer on another contrasting color.
Ghostly Gourd: This pale white pumpkin can rattle its own chains. Start with a coat of off-white spray paint. Cut pieces of brass chain long enough to stretch from the stem to the bottom of the pumpkin. For each chain, anchor the top link to the pumpkin just beside the stem using a brass furniture nail. Drape the chain straight down the side of the pumpkin and nail the bottom end in place.
Branch Out: Form an eerie backdrop for a gnarled tree by painting the upper two-thirds of a pumpkin purple and the lower third green. (Feather the edges between the colors all the way around.) After the paint dries, paint a white moon high on the side. To make the tree, squeeze any color of paintable latex or silicone caulk onto waxed paper to form the branches, trunk, and roots — the more gnarled the better. After the caulk dries overnight, spray-paint it black and let dry. The underside of the caulk should be just sticky enough to grip the side of the pumpkin while you press it in place.
Crow-and-Branch Pattern: Add a spooky scene to a plain pumpkin. Use the downloadable stencil for this crow-and-branch scene. Download the pattern, attach it to the pumpkin, and use a straight pin to outline the pattern. Remove the paper template. Paint inside the outline using a small brush. For best results, apply paint in light layers. Let dry.
Stripes and Dots: Stripes and polka dots are simple way to celebrate the season. To add stripes, start with a white pumpkin. Using a 1-inch paintbrush and yellow paint, follow the lines from the stem to the pumpkin’s base. Create a spotted pumpkin by covering it with a coat of white paint and adding orange polka dots. For painted pumpkins, start with a smooth, clean surface. Let paint dry between coats
Pumpkin Carving Ideas for Lovers
Loving Pumpkins: Take a pair of pumpkins an remove all the seeds from inside them. Render one with the face of a guy while another with the face of a girl. To make them more enthralling, furnish them with appropriate clothing and accessories as well.
The Pumpkin that Never Lies: Once you are done carving a face on the pumpkin, render it with some accessories that resemble the traits of a solicitor. Do not forget to hand over some law books to your advocate.