Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2018 with Jack o Lantern Download: Looking for Halloween pumpkin carving ideas for either your front porch or for a Halloween pumpkin carving contest? Look no further as we’ve got the best pumpkin carving ideas with Jack o Lantern for you and your family this Halloween. We’ve got Halloween pumpkin ideas that range from easy pumpkin carving ideas like polka-dot pumpkins to no-carve pumpkin ideas like simple pumpkin stacks or a miniature pumpkin wreath that will last throughout the fall. We’ve also got simple how-to instructions for party pumpkin serving ideas like a pumpkin cooler or pumpkin luminaries for your driveway. Of course, this wouldn’t be the Southern Living guide to Halloween pumpkins if we didn’t have some super Southern ideas for your pumpkins like carving your state flag into your pumpkin. What a creative pumpkin carving idea!
Pumpkin Carving Ideas
Pumpkin Carving Ideas 2018 with Jack o Lantern Download
HALLOWEEN; A ROMANTIC ROAD MAPPING
GLIMPSES OF A DRAMATIC HALLOWEEN: Halloween is a magical and mystical holiday. It’s a celebration of trick or treats, fear and horror all of which turns into happiness and joy. Halloween is a journey back in time for some; reminiscing the moments spent in childhood. And for some, it’s about making memories to look back upon with a smile. These memories maybe with family or with the better halves, but anyhow these are moments that need to be locked and shut in our hearts forever. So, be it the very first time that you might be celebrating Halloween with your ‘boo’ or the time when you decide to give a romantic and quiet end to the fall season. This article is for all you lovers out there.
Halloween carries a real and fantastic spirit of countless frolics. So, we’ll make sure it’s all about the fun and love, this year. Now, you may know that the very festival of Halloween revolves around spooky pumpkin carvings, isn’t it? So, why not change the very essence of the celebrations by adding a touch of charm to it.
So, hope on this wild Halloween rollercoaster for some beautiful yet simple ideas that you and your bae can do with a pumpkin! Now, since you’ve decided to lighten up your festival by carving your pumpkins with love and happiness, you’ll need some tools to help you with the sculpting.
So, here are ten tools that make you carve some sick pumpkins this Halloween!
- Pumpkin Masters Pumpkin Carving Kit: – So, you have a pumpkin. Now what? Well, this PMP carving kit is your answer. To create a jack-o’-lantern that’ll impress your neighbour, go for this!
- Halloween Haunters Ultimate 12-Piece Professional Pumpkin Carving Tool Kit- Well, well got an itch to etch…the perfect pumpkin of your life? Here you go! Thank us later 🙂
- Ray Villafane Pumpkin Carving Tools- This is yet another all-in-one carving kit, so that don’t have to run errands for the tools that you forgot to shop.
Tip- # Make your pumpkins all clean and ready with the little melon baller! This little guy is the perfect tool for scooping out seeds and the fibrous bits around, in and out of a pumpkin — its thin but sturdy construction easily cuts through the strings and breaks them up, leaving little behind.
#Give unique and amazingly beautiful shapes to your pumpkins with cookie cutters for whimsical touches. Now without any further ado, let’s get down and talk business.
So, carving out pumpkins for Halloween, huh? That’s pretty basic, but carving love and romance inciting pumpkins, well that will take some serious thought and artistry. But, no, don’t you panic! Ease yourself for we have the most kick-ass ideas to light things up this Halloween for c’mon everyone wants to be known as the ‘super-cool couple on the block who just can’t keep their love to themselves’, am I right or am I right, huh?
- Homeward bound- Let your neighbours and your trick or treaters know how much danger you’re about Halloween by carving out your house no. in all pumpkin this year.
What will you require- Number stencils
- The Pumpkin Lads- Ever thought how beautiful it would be to make a town for pumpkin lads on the doorstep? Try it this year by personifying the pumpkins. Accessorize and make them look lifelike; don’t restrict your imagination for they’ll be the ones greeting your guests even before you can!
What will you need- Scarves, sunglasses, hats, mufflers, spectacles, bows and flowers.
- Candy Pumpkin- Start by making simple pumpkin carvings and then by drilling small holes on top of the pumpkin which will be your candy holder.
What will you need- Candies on a stick like a lollipop or chocolate bars
- The Vampire Diaries- I mean, they’re blood-sucking creatures, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have feelings or fall in love, right? So, carve out two happy, but so in love draculas.
What will you need- It’s all about love and a bit of magic and fangs!
- Creepy crawlers- Carve out small pumpkins and clean them throughout. Place in aromatic candles and light up the city! Add spider legs to the pumpkins so that festivity has not lost its meaning.
What will you need- Candles and those adjustable straws which you, later on, can paint black.
- Starry pumpkins- This is the part which is all the more fun and straightforward. Carve out your pumpkins with various shape moulders or cookie cutters and then placing the candles inside to give the evening a settling glow of the night sky.
What will you need- Various shape moulders and candles
- Twisting vines- Who doesn’t live for the abstract? Well, here’s your chance to carve out twisting vines running from everywhere to everywhere. You can use various carving designs for the same.
What will you need- A design in mind and a proper carving technique
- Painting pumpkins- Well, it’s not carving really, but painting them with things that remind you of your loved one. They can be anything from chocolate to a sport that they absolutely adore.
What will you need- Get your painting kits out and an apron so that you don’t spoil your clothes 😛
- The pumpkin embrace- Carve out two pumpkins in such a way that they look like they’re hugging each other. Well, you might want to use something for the arms like a wooden stick.
What will you need- Wooden sticks for arms and two happy pumpkins
- The Initials- Well, you can start by carving out the initials of you and your darling’s names. Or maybe the place where you first met them or the ice cream flavour that they love or anything. These carvings have to be just about the two of you and the bond that you share- Love. Also, you could try to carve out LOVE on the pumpkin!
What will you need- Alphabet stencils
Well, wrapping things up as we hope that you have a wonderfully amazing Halloween with your ‘boo’! Lots of love and lots of spooky coming your way! 😀