Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas Templates 2019: Hey guys, Do you know the history of Jack o Lantern if you do not know them you have to know about its history. People have been making Jack o Lantern at Halloween for many years. The practice originated from an Irish myth about a man nicknamed “Stingy Jack.” According to the story, Stingy Jack invited the Devil to have a drink with him. It is looking fake right but it is true guys.
There is one condition about the History of Jack o Lantern condition is that you have to read the full story of jack o lantern without any break. Even you can not do other work during reading this Jak o lantern History.
Guys we also uploaded some free Halloween coloring sheets so don’t miss out and share with your loved ones.
# Top 100+ Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas | Halloween Pumpkin 2019
Evil laughter has been the punch line for villains ever since movies were started. So how can there be no evil laughter lantern here on this list? Here is the spookiest evil laughter that gives a creepy feeling. Dim your lights and put these on two sides of your sitting rooms and let the guests feel uneasy.
Frankenstein The Monster:
Monsters have always been scary ever since we were kids. For every kid, there has been a monster they are terrified of. So how can there not be a Frankenstein lantern? He is the most classic monster of all. You can team him up with Doctor Frankenstein and make the perfect monster duo.
Now, this is spooky and gross but at the same time unusual and a brilliant idea. You make this lantern your centrepiece for the table and serve appetisers around it. Or you can make a big eye for the centre and little eyes to help to say a dip that is red. Now, won’t that feel like dipping in blood? Just imagine how that would be!
Jack o Lantern Patterns 2019
Jack o Lantern Templates 2019
Jack o Lantern Stencils 2019
Jack o Lantern 2019 Faces Stencils Patterns Templates Ideas
True to his name, Stingy Jack didn’t want to pay for his drink, so he convinced the Devil to turn himself into a coin that Jack could use to buy their drinks, hehe now you are thinking that it is a funny story but you cannot decide until the end. Once the Devil did so, Jack decided to keep the money and put it into his pocket next to a silver cross, which prevented the Devil from changing back into his original form.
Jack eventually freed the Devil, under the condition that he would not bother Jack for one year and that, should Jack die, he would not claim his soul. The next year, Jack again tricked the Devil into climbing into a tree to pick a piece of fruit. While he was up in the tree, Jack carved a sign of the cross into the tree’s bark so that the Devil could not come down until the Devil promised Jack not to bother him for ten more years. Now this story seems original so read it till last.
Soon after, Jack died. As the legend goes, God would not allow such an unsavoury figure into heaven. The Devil, upset by the trick Jack had played on him and keeping his word not to claim his soul, would not allow Jack into hell. He sent Jack off into the dark night with only a burning coal to light his way. Jack put the coal into a carved-out turnip and has been roaming the Earth with ever since. The Irish began to refer to this ghostly figure as “Jack of the Lantern,” and then, simply “Jack O’Lantern.”
In Ireland and Scotland, people began to make their own versions of Jack’s lanterns by carving scary faces into turnips or potatoes and placing them into windows or near doors to frighten away Stingy Jack and other wandering evil spirits. In England, large beets are used. Immigrants from these countries brought the jack o’lantern tradition with them when they came to the United States. They soon found that pumpkins, a fruit native to America, make perfect jack-o’-lanterns.
But of late this tradition was followed by western countries also, we can take a good example of USA guys because they celebrate this festival with more zeal and enthusiasm.
10 Scariest Jack O Lantern Ideas and Designs 2019
Scariest Jack O Lantern Ideas and Designs for 31st October 2019: Pranks and scaring people has been fun, and people keep on trying new ideas, and the game keeps on getting better and better. Making scary and fun lanterns have been a part of Halloween for many years but people also do it to secure their place look cool or haunting. Lanterns are fun and give you a chance to redecorate your house and make things fun. So set a scary theme for a party and use lanterns to terrify your guests. So here are top 10 lanterns that are amazing –
2) Pennywise: It is the most famous horror movie this year how can there be no pennywise lantern to spook kids. Now this lantern may take some extra efforts but it so worth it. Plus you cannot be a horror movie fan if you do not get this lantern for your house. This clown is a must to get especially if you are dressing up as a scary clown this year and make people scream.
3) Game of Thrones: One of the most popular series of this time with a huge fan following all over the world this lantern is a must for a real fan. Get this lantern, decorate it in your living room with some other game of thrones decoration and every time some guests come in you can play the Game of Thrones tune. Won’t that be cool?
4) Joker and Batman: Now this one is cool and unusual and is for a D.C. fan. This fantastic lantern pattern has Joker doing an evil laugh carved in the front and Batman’s logo carved at the back. So when you turn on the light inside it at the front, it will illuminate Joker, and the end will throw a Batman’s symbol shadow on the wall.
5) Head in the Jar: Well the title itself describes the lantern. This lantern looks like someone has preserved ahead in a jar like body parts are maintained in science labs. I do not know about the scariest, but it is gross and will keep people out. So if you want to scare someone, this is how you make it. Firstly you need a friend who is willing to be the head for you. Click their picture with a good camera, one shot from the front and one from the side. Now you need to edit these on software in such a way that it looks like this –
Now print and laminate this picture. For the bottle take a big jar probably like a large mason sized jar. Fill it halfway through with water and add food colouring so that it would look like the preservation liquid used in labs. A mixture of green, yellow and orange will do the trick. Now place the photo in it and fill the jar entirely with water. Add a little green light that is powered by a battery at the back of the pot and stick it with glue. Now place it in your fridge or a cabinet and freak people out.
8) Freaky Family: Now if you have a family then how about recreating your family through lanterns? In your living room on a side table a spooky lantern version of your entire family. Say your father could be Count Dracula or mother could be the women in white and you could be your supervillain. Now first get a lantern that is cylindrical and has rotating light in the centre. Now whatever wallpaper is there remove it. You could either use Photoshop to make family villains, or you could draw them and use that as lantern wallpaper. You can also make pumpkin lantern. Dress them up as your family usually does. Give them a variety of shapes, sizes and colours.
9) Black Cats: Black cats are exclusively known as witch’s cat. Although they are adorable and cute which is something bewitching about pure black cats. They do seem magical, and their purr is enchanting. So how about a scary black cat lantern? Think how you can creep out your friend who is afraid of cats?
10) Itsy Bitsy Spiders: Spiders have always been scary and creepy. With dangling over our heads in their webs and can crawl anywhere with such speed that we do not even get the moment to react. So scary that people also have paranoia regarding spiders. So what about a spider lantern? You could make a lantern that has empty spider belly and fills it with candy. So if the kids want candy first, they have to put their hand in the abdomen of the spider.
All these lanterns are amazing and ultimately hit the Jack O punch mark. They are creepy and amazing at the same time. So what are you waiting for? It is time to redecorate and go spooky. So do not wait and either make them or get them before anyone else. Well, guys, we have uploaded some Jack o Lantern Faces Patterns Stencils Ideas and Face pictures in this article so you can check out these pictures with ideas and shared with your loved ones.